The Stockton Entertainment Center embodies the perfect balance of open display space and concealed storage. This modular wall unit is large enough be the focus of your living room or family room, with a transitional style that looks great in several finishes (pictured in wenge) without commanding too much attention.
This entertainment center frames your flat screen TV with space for accent pieces, while DVDs and media can stay nearby but out of plain sight.
The 54" TV opening is perfect for 42 inch and 50 inch TVs, and will even accomodate most 55 inch class televisions.
The center console has two open areas with easy access for wiring your electronics, fully extending drawers for media storage, as well as a deep cabinet for additional space.
Pier cabinets offer just enough open display space, with shelved cabinets on top and bottom for more organized media storage. The closed back bridge above the TV opening completes the balance.
- Television opening has open back for easy cable management and component installation
- Console base features extra wide rear slot opening for easy wire management, cabinet door with adjustable shelf, and two fully extending storage drawers
- Full size front shelving allows proper ventilation of electronic components
- Available in additional finishes
- Each pier has multiple adjustable shelves, one in each set of top and bottom double door cabinets
- No assembly required
- In home delivery and setup offered
- Free standing entertainment center design requires NO fastening, hanging or securing to your floors or walls